Use the API Reference
Our interactive API reference allows you to try our services. For each resource, the interactive documentation provides you with the following:
- Parameter list
- Ability to try each resource with different parameters
- Ability to see the response to a specified request
Interact with our services and see the responses that you can expect back from the service.
- Navigate to the HoldingsIQ API Reference. The resources available are divided into categories.
- Click your desired resource. The details for the resource unfold below the resource URL. A description, successful response format and parameters are listed.
Click the Try it out button.
Enter the parameters that you would like to try in the Description column. You must enter a parameter for the fields that are marked required.
- Click the Execute button. The interface makes a request to HoldingsIQ with your desired parameters. The Request URL, response code, and response body for your parameters are displayed below the Execute button.