HoldingsIQ Release Notes 2018
The release notes describe HoldingsIQ features and behavior changes released in 2018. The release notes are intended to help developers identify recent changes in HoldingsIQ service behavior.
OCTOBER 11, 2018
- Changed the search parameter from required to not required for the Get Vendors, Get List of Packages for a Vendor and Get List of Titles that are Part of a Package resources.
AUGUST 8, 2018
- Changed the advancedsearch parameter to searchtype for the Get a List of Titles Regardless of Package resource. For more information on the search types, see Using Search Types.
JULY 17, 2018
- Added the advancedsearch parameter to the Get a List of Titles Regardless of Package resource. advancedsearch can be set to allow advanced searching. Advanced searching includes: phrase support, boolean support and wild character support.
JUNE 28, 2018
- Added the contributorsList element to the response for the Get a List of Titles Regardless of Package resource. The contributor list describes the type and name of each contributor.
APRIL 23, 2018
- Changed the contributorIdList element to contributorsList in the custom title payload for the Create a Custom Title resource.
JANUARY 4, 2018
- Added the Label and Proxy resources. Added the following resources: Get Labels and Root Proxy, Get all Available Customer Proxies and Create and Label Custom Fields for your Title Details.